Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Happy New Year to all of my tangle friends.  I wish you all peace and prosperity in 2012, and of course lots of time to tangle and be creative. I had the good fortune to meet and room with Geneviève Crabe (CZT from Canada) at our CZT training in Oct 2010.  She has created some books to organize your tangles and a tangle journal for 2012.  In the journal, the left side of the page has a daily space for journal entries and the right side has a blank template for you to tangle in.  The journal side goes from Monday through Sunday each week, so I decided that I would post my tangled templates on Sunday's.  Not sure that I will get them all done, or be here to post them each week...but will give it a try.  Here is the link to Gen's website where you can order her wonderful books. 


2012 Tangle Journal week 1


1 comment:

  1. Nice job on the first week's tangle. I'm doing them too and it is fun to have an easy starting place to get going each week. I look forward to following along with you.

    ReplyDelete