Tuesday, August 12, 2014

TRI-PO Updated Step-outs

Sometimes you come up with a pattern and step-outs that seem easy to you, but later find out that it's not so easy for others.  Such was the case with my tangle pattern, TRI-PO.  I originally published this pattern and step-outs on my blog on April 11, 2011.  See the original TRI-PO step-outs here. 

I decided to go ahead and update the step-outs, and hopefully this will make it easier for everyone who had trouble with the original step-outs.  Let me know what you think! 


2 comments:

  1. I had trouble with this when first posted so I gave up on it. This new step-out is much easier for me to see how it works. Now I love it!Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the newer version is so much better, thanks for changing it!

    ReplyDelete