Thursday, December 29, 2011

Letters

I love to make and give letters to friends and relatives.  By letters, I mean the initial of their first name.  I have made quite a few now and all different sizes.  I usually always mat and sometimes frame them (if they don't have to be shipped).  Everyone loves to have their initial done as a personal gift.  If you haven't done this, give it a try.  It's sure to bring a smile, and if you are really lucky a hug! 

The last two letters I made were done with the inspiration of Joanne Fink at Zenspirations, her website. She also has a book out that I will be ordering soon.

Since this is a gift, I am going to use this as my entry in The Diva's Weekly Challenge #52.

If you are new to my blog and want to see my other letters, I am going to provide a link for each of them (most recent back to the first):
"D" for Darla
"K and P" for Karen and Pete's 50th
"S" for Sonia
"L" for Linda
"FISH" nickname for my brother
"T" for Tim; "L" for Lucy; "S" for Sue
"P" for Priscilla
"A" for Anne
"J" for Joanne

3 comments:

  1. Very Beautiful Sue!
    I also have something with letters.
    It's so nice to use with Zentangle!
    And a fantastic and personal present for the people we love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful! Colorful but also very calm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very inspiring, I like to make words with my tangles so this is a new idea. Great colours.

    ReplyDelete