Wednesday, March 18, 2015

New Tangle: BUDZIC

I think I may have come up with a new tangle that I named BUDZIC.  In this crazy tangle world of ours, I hope that it is not out there already, but I certainly can't keep track any longer.  If someone has seen this before, please let me know. 

BUDZIC is a very easy and organic tangle.  It starts by drawing the center of the flower first, using the drawing behind concept when crossing over the tendrils.  Then you add the pedals and an aura.  I've used 4 pedals, but you could do more. 

If you didn't want to add stems for the flower, you could do a bunch together and it could look like an "under the sea plant" too. 

I will be looking forward to seeing what you do with BUDZIC!

CLICK TO ENLARGE





   


5 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun and not difficult. Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Your work. I love looking up Zentangle Art. I don't have the 500 new book putt I rent it out from Casper, Wyo. Library. I'll make a point to look up your art work. Thanks again being on Facebook. Jan Clark

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire your Tangle patterns a lot. So much to learn from. Thank you for sharing. Congratulations for being so creative. Greetings and best wishes.
    Elma.

    ReplyDelete