Saturday, February 9, 2013

New Tangles: FALZ & XENSO


It has been a long time since I've created a new tangle and while playing around with my paper and pen the other night, I created two new tangles to share.  They both start out with the same first two steps, but vary enough that they don't look anything alike when done.  Also, when completed they each can have many different looks, depending on what spaces you decide to color in (if any) and how you shade them.   I hope you like Falz & Xenso.......tangle on!

In the ever increasing volume of tangles that are created each week, it's hard to know if these have been done before or if these names have been used.  If you see that they have, and I've missed them,  please let me know. Thanks!



CLICK TO ENLARGE

Add caption
CLICK TO ENLARGE



XENSO AND FALZ




 
 
 
 

 

5 comments:

  1. Sue, I like how it looks when done on a Zentangle tile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue,I am attracted to anything with swirly lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, really lovely patterns. I'm going to so enjoy using them in my art. Thank you, so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sue, I will try these asap..look forward to the result!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! But oh no! More tangles to add to my growing "must try" stack of print-outs! :)

    ReplyDelete