Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Diva Challenge #129/Tangle Patterns String #4

This week at the DIVA's challenge, Laura has us trying out another of the growing string collection from www.tanglepatterns.com.  This challenge is to use string #4.  I added an additional challenge for myself and used only tangle patterns I never tried before.  I went on to tangle patterns.com and randomly hit the letter "D" and found so many that I never tried that I used all tangles starting with that letter.  


Tangles:  Diamond Drops, Dugwud, Dyzzee, Dooleedo, Dancet

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are all tangles I've never used before either. Nice idea for a new project. Your tile is really lovely; and well balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tile has holds of interest, it really draws the eye in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely tile! I love the perfect balance between black and white! Great choice of tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a real challenge; those new tangles. You did very well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely piece of work!

    ReplyDelete