Friday, April 29, 2011

Challenge #19-More Morris 2nd tile

I had so much fun playing with this new process the 1st time, that I just had to try again.  This time I took a piece of black paper and tangled on it with a white gelly roll pen.  Then in the background I tangled all one pattern with a silver pen to give it a little more contrast.  After looking at a lot of images by William Morris, it was hard to not tangle something organic, since most of his work is floral and leafy, not to mention gorgeous.  Having fun, enjoying the process!  Thanks again, Laura & Maria! 

4 comments:

  1. This is simply stunning! I love what you did with the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a beautiful job with this..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like what you did, especially the background!! excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful. The background in silver is very effective.

    ReplyDelete