Saturday, April 8, 2017

FRUNKY (disguised as Opus)

This week at the DIVA challenge, we are trying out the tangle Frunky, by Katharina Konigsbauer-Kolb.  It's been a busy last couple of weeks for me, and then I came down with a sinus infection, mild flu, and pulled my back out.  I am on the mend now, and feeling a little stronger each day.  I did my tile last night and now as I am getting ready to post it, I see that I didn't do it right.  Oh well,  no mistakes....so I am posting it anyway.  When I looked at the step outs I saw the 3 Fescu type shapes with an aura around them, so I just added more aura's to mine.  I didn't realize the curvy crescent moon shapes were part of the tangle.  I don't have the time to do another tile, so this will have to be a variation of Frunky (even if it does look more like Opus).  😉

  

8 comments:

  1. I think your variation is quite beautiful. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your composition is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so funny "showing your seams". It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this, nice composition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to laugh when I red your comment. My creation of "Frunky" was a misunderstanding of " Floo". That's the way new tangles are created!

    ReplyDelete