Wednesday, November 9, 2016

DIVA Challenge 292 Eaxy

The DIVA has us doing a UMT (use my tangle) challenge this week.  The tangle is Eaxy by CZT, Nadine Roller from Germany.  This is a tangle made with X's and Nadine said it was easy so she named it Eaxy.  Her example tiles are beautiful!  I had a bit of a learning curve with this one, and I practiced over and over until I got it.  It was very hard for me to keep my X's consistent and to figure out where I was when I turned my tile.  So, because of that, I decided to confine it to a small space and use some comfort tangles with it.  I did give it my best try

9 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous and exiting :-) Gudrun S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a very good best try and it makes me think of a Chinese dragon somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, you have written so nice and i thank you very much for trying Eaxy! I am so sorry that you had to practice over and over - you have done a great job and your Eaxy looks really gorgeous , also with the other tangles!!! You have given your best and i can see this at your beautiful tile :-) !!! i also love your composition very much.... Thanks a lot for sharing your tile with us!!! Warm regards from Cologne, Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the composition of this tile. You made eaxy look easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the composition of your tile and the little "tipple" hook! Shading is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tile is really lovely and graceful. Eaxy is so beautifully integrated with the other tangles. I struggled with it also, but think it's such a cool tangle that I'm going to continue to work at it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tile! Great choice of tangles and wonderful shading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This tile has a great composition and is soooo elegant. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your composition is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete