Sunday, November 1, 2015

INKtober Day 31 Rocks

I finished my last day of INKtober on time, but forgot to post it yesterday! INKtober has been fun for me to make sure I tangle something every day, which actually wasn't too hard as I do tangle almost every day anyway. For the last day I am posting my painted rocks. If you have been to my house, you know that I have these rocks scattered along the path that leads to my front door. Some of the rocks are tangled, some painted, some dotted, and some Mandala's. They are always a conversation piece and my neighbors love them. I made this one for one of my neighbors........



These are some more of the others......


 






6 comments:

  1. I love your rocks and I think they are gorgeous! Can you share what kind of paint or marker you are using? Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the first one I used Sakura gel pens (metallic) and white. On the others, acrylic paints (mixed with water for the dots). Thanks for your kind words!

      Delete
  2. So beautiful! Do you use acrylic paint?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, for most of the rocks, I use acrylic paint and mix with water for the dots. On the first rock posted, I used Sakura metallic gel pens (probably not to good on the pen tips)!

      Delete