Tuesday, June 30, 2015

DIVA Challenge #224 Tipple

Our challenge from the DIVA this week is a Monotangle (use one tangle only).  The tangle we are using is Tipple and is one of my favorites because it can be used in so many ways and area of a tile!  I have never used it as a Monotangle though, so this was fun!  I drew a spiral string and used Tipple to create the tangle Marasu. It looks to plain, so I added some larger Tipple around it.  Thanks Laura, have a fun summer with your family!  I am looking forward to meeting you in a couple of weeks at the CanTangle Retreat!




12 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful, your shading is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your shading makes it shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It reminds me of a maze. So nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing… I wanted to try a spiral string but couldn't visualize how to make it interesting. You have the vision and WOW, the technique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice choice to use Marasu, beautiful result!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice way to use Tipple. Like the shading to add the perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, I like the idea of using a tangle as a string.

    ReplyDelete