Thursday, November 13, 2014

DIVA Challenge #193 TriTangle: Trio, Huggins, & Xyp (THX)

The weekly challenge is brought to us by another guest CZT, Holly Atwater.  Here is what Holly had to say about the challenge:

Tomorrow is Veteran's Day in the United States, and Thanksgiving is just a couple of weeks away. In the spirit of gratitude and celebration of both of these events I would like to issue a challenge of THX (thanks). This week's challenge is a TriTangle (I love how it's almost a triangle! Is this a new word, Laura? [holly - as far i know, you just coined it - laura]!) using the patterns of:

Trio (pattern by CZT, Hanny Waldburger)
Huggins (by Zentangle)
Xyp (by Zentangle)
So, hop on over to the DIVA's blog with the above link and read Holly's post.  Her two daughters are CZT's and her dad has completed all of the DIVA challenges!  He has them organized in 3 binders with all the step-outs!  Here I thought I was maybe the only one that has done them all, LOL!  I have mine organized in one binder, but just the actual tiles! 

I really enjoyed your post, pictures, and the challenge, Holly!  Thank You!



10 comments:

  1. great tile, all the three are fine together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the perspective you achieved with using Xyp to dissect the tile and angling Huggins. Simple but effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way your two trios are different - nice contrast and the different angles of huggins - nice tile

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Huggins detour, and the different treatments on your trio.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting Trio variations. They're like a bow tied around the Xyp

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the way Trio is 'jumping' out of Xyp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the striping on the top Trio. Very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderfully Designed Tile, Sue. Clean lines, and nice balance of weighted lines. Love your integration of the patterns. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the way XYP divides the tile into two different size images.

    ReplyDelete