Wednesday, July 30, 2014

DIVA Challenge #178: Duotangle By The Letter

Another fun duotangle challenge from the DIVA!  This week we were challenged to use two tangles that start with your initials.  I haven't tried SPRIGS yet, so I used that for my first initial "S".  I drew two circles as my string and wove the vine for Sprigs around them.  I was thinking of putting a grid based pattern in between them, but when I searched the "C" tangles on tangle patterns. com, I saw one of my favorites, CAT-KIN.  I think that made for a light and lovely organic tile.  Thanks for another fun challenge, Laura


10 comments:

  1. These two tangles go so well together, love it. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh-dorable! Both patterns are delicate, and you might not think they would work together, but your interpretation is masterful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this organic tile! The Sprigs with the Cat-kin is great! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty - it is light and airy and. as you say. organic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this organic tangles, you did very well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! So delicate! Wonderful choice of tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely Tile. Your choice of patterns is perfect. Love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tile. These tangles do go very well together. Like how your shading brings things out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The two tangles you used rally look wonderful together! I love organic!!! Beautiful!! :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty how you wove it all together!

    ReplyDelete