Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Challenge #118 UMT/Kuke

Another UMT (use my tangle) challenge from the DIVA!  This time we are using CZT, Katy Abbot's tangle, KUKE.  Katy was inspired to create this tangle from looking at a cucumber slice, which just goes to show you that tangle inspiration is everywhere!  Keep your eyes open, as you never know where you will find the idea for a new tangle.   This is a fun little tangle to do.  I am showing my age when I say that it reminded me of my early teens when we used to draw the peace sign and daisy type flowers all over our notebooks.  Thanks for the good memory and great tangle, Katy!


11 comments:

  1. What a lovely tile. Love your composition' it flows beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice combination of paterns together with Kuke

    ReplyDelete
  3. So your Kuke pearls are lying on a podium!? ^^ At least that's what it looks like. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes back to the seventies! Love the aura around kuke!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your orbed out kukes have such a lively flow, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like your Kukes on top of their towers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work! You have very clean lines.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice. I love the way you shaded Kuke, to make it look moor dimensional. And what I do like the most in your tile is that you made it look that Kuke is the important tangle to look at, and the other tangles around it flow out of the Kuke. Great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to laugh when you mentioned the peace signs and daisy's drawn all over our books - I also covered my closet walls with them.... nice memories. Love your tile - I think Kuke goes especially well with flukes for some reason, and I love the way you echo'd the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your kukes look tall and proud hanging out in their flowy place. Full of peace, love and groovy things.
    I remember those days. :))

    ReplyDelete