Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wooden Treasures

I love tangling on wood!  I found this tray last summer at a garage sale for $1.00, and just knew that it had to be tangled.  Doug removed the old stain, I tangled (using the Sakura IDenti® Pen and sold at Zentangle®) and he applied a couple of fresh coats of polyurethane...teamwork :).  It was hard to get a good photo, so you'll just have to trust me that it looks great in person.  I hope you find some good treasures this summer at garage sales to tangle! 


3 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous - well done. A photo trick from my gourd crafting days - take photos prior to putting on the sealer and you don't get as much reflection/glare. Even so it doesn't really distract from the beauty of this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! Linda E.

    ReplyDelete