Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Challenge #25 Zendala Magic

Oh yeah!  I love Zendala's (Mandala's made with Zentangle patterns)!  Laura Harm's (our one and only Diva) is spending some much needed time off with her mother, but in true Laura style she didn't delay the weekly challenges that we have all come to love and look forward to each week. Instead, she arranged for a guest challenger, Geneviève Crabe/CZT from Canada came up with this week's challenge for us.  I had the pleasure of meeting Geneviève at our CZT certification class 4.  She is a very talented artist and you can view some of her wonderful Zendala's here. Thanks Laura, and thanks for the great challenge, Geneviève! 

I have never made a Zendala the size of a tile before, so that was a lot of fun!  I am looking forward to doing the large Zendala template when time permits.   


12 comments:

  1. COOL, challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fan-freaking-tastic! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I like the Xyp around the edge.
    --Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I like both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both beautiful, but I really love the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great, and so different! I love the addition of white on black.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are beautiful.... and so different.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are exceptional! Sue, I think you are really getting into this mandala thing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really Beautiful. I love your two zendalas.

    ReplyDelete