Thursday, December 23, 2010

Winter in Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park

Even though I was hoping for a white Christmas, we have not had snow here in town since Nov. 11th (the first and only so far).  Luckily, our mountains have just the reverse and have been getting hammered with snow.  We are very fortunate to live just a 40 minute drive up the canyon to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park.  Yesterday we got some sub sandwiches and took a drive, so I could get my "snow fix".  Always a beautiful place to go!  Hope you enjoy it too. 






3 comments:

  1. Great photos thanks for sharing - glad you got your snow fix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular photos, Sue! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RMNP is such a great place: you remind me that I haven't been there in too long.

    ReplyDelete