Wednesday, January 15, 2014

DIVA Challenge #150 One Little Word

For this challenge from the DIVA we are supposed to pick a word that we would like to focus on for the year ahead.  As I sat at my desk and thought about it, I saw a quote I had written down recently that I liked, so LOVE is my word.  What can I say about love that hasn't been written and sung about since the beginning of time.  One can always improve the ways we "walk in love" every day with our thoughts, words, and actions.  Life without love would be meaningless, so my wish for all of you is that 2014 is a year filled with love. 





11 comments:

  1. Thank you, Sue, for a lovely word to keep in mind and a lovely tile to enjoy. Your lettering is really nice and I always love to see Bunzo, especially with a nice sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An incredibly 'warm' tile in both appearance and impression - makes me feel the love just looking at it! Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Beautiful word choice and beautiful tile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your lettering and your word choice. Beautiful work on the renaissance tile too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tile! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful word choice and what a lovely tile. Thanks for sharing. I'm new to Zentangle so I appreciate when others share. I learn so much from studying the work of others.

    My word is CREATE. This is my third year doing the one word thing. I've loved it in the past and look forward to whatever this year brings.

    Best wishes to you and yours for a wonderful new year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your word, like your tile very, very much. The letters are beautiful together with teh tangles you used.

    ReplyDelete