Monday, January 27, 2014

Class at CSU for 22 new tanglers

I was invited to teach a basic zentangle class at CSU (Colorado State University) as part of an all day seminar for some staff training they were doing.  My class was the longest at 90 minutes and I had the honor of having the highest attendance at 22.  Everyone was relatively new to zentangle, and as always it was a lot of fun!  One of the ladies was from Libya, and she shared that this was the first time in her life that she had ever done any kind of art work.  How cool is that!  She had the biggest smile on her face, so I took her picture holding her tile.  She asked that I not share it on my blog, which of course I will honor.  It makes me smile looking at it and knowing I brought something new to her life.  Everyone seemed to really enjoy the experience, and I am so happy to be part of releasing 22 new tanglers out into the world to spread the beauty of the zentangle! 

Thank you, Vivianne for inviting me to share the zentangle method of art with your wonderful group!

We were able to complete 1 tile with 6 tangles.  Check out their beautiful work!  I think they all did amazing for their 1st time tangling (you can't even tell which tile is mine)!

PICTURES UNAVAILABLE
Tangles: Crescent Moon, Tipple, Hollibaugh, Bales, Printemps, Florz
(Click on picture for larger view)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sue! It was so wonderful to have to teach our staff how to Tangle!

    ReplyDelete