Wednesday, January 15, 2014

DIVA Challenge #149 Twenty-Fourteen

Yes, I am late for the last week's DIVA's challenge!  Good reason though, we were needed to help get my father-in-law (age 91) from Sierra Vista, AZ back to his home in Idaho Falls, ID due to some health issues, and we were so happy to have been able to do it.  So we made a big loop, driving through 7 states in 12 days (CO, NM, AZ, NV, UT, ID, and WY).....road trip indeed!  We made the best of the time and had him singing to 3 of the CD's I made for him with music from his era. Doug and I also got to start and finish a book on tape.  We were also quite lucky to only encounter bad roads due to weather in Idaho and Wyoming, and nothing we couldn't get through with time and patience.  I am happy to say that he is doing better and so glad to be home, so are we! 

I started my tile with the 2014 down the side and may have tangled a little to close to see it very well, but it's there. 


1 comment: