Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Challenge #93 New Tangle Bunzo

Rick & Maria at Zentangle, Inc. have released another new official tangle: Bunzo.  So, it's no surprise that exploring it is the weekly challenge at Laura Harms, I Am The Diva CZT blog.  The steps are posted at the challenge link and also on the lasted newsletter from Zentangle.  This is really a fun little tangle made from doing one shape (like a comma) over and over again, while it grows into a different form each time.  I started my tile with the border and string, then began Bunzo in the largest section of my tile and took it out to the very corners of the string.  After that it was just picking out the rest of my tangles and watching it unfold before me (the beauty of Zentangle).  When I turned it every which way at arm's length, all I could see is a large spider with all the webs it had spun.  Was that the first thing you saw too?  I hope you have fun with Bunzo too!


P.S.  My Purk turned into a Bunzo too...hmmm a tangleation maybe?

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful how your Bunzo floats over the entire tile. You did great shading the bunzo lays on top of a round surface, and the cresent moon pulls it inside. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Sure hope I have time to give this a try this week! Looks like a fun tangle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunzo looks awesome in your tile. (purk too ;-))

    It really jumps out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and bold--love this pattern and your tile is great! I see that spider! Wish all spiders were that nice to look at! Haha =0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job! I love the way your bunzo just spills over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this; you picked teh right tangles to go with Bunzo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your tile - a great combination of tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very neat - I 'specially love the way purk and bunzo have "met"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a lot of fun with Bunzo and the rest of the tangles just add to the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really fun and full of action!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, Sue! I love the way purk turned out, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your bunzo seems alive... flowing up and down, sliding around. So much dimension with your shading and the addition of the crescent moon tangle to "dive" into... fantastic!

    ReplyDelete