Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Challenge #91 Beads of Courage

This week's challenge from Laura, at I Am The Diva blog is to call our attention to a wonderful charity for children with a chronic illness or condition.  Take a moment and read all about it in the link to Laura's blog, it really is an amazing program!  I started with a small bead in the middle and just they just kept getting bigger as the string wound around.  Then I added a variation of n'Zeppel around the outside.  Happy Birthday, Artoo!


10 comments:

  1. Oh these are great, big beads, so different from the others I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the beads and your shading is fantastic really makes them stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful beadwork, Sue. I love the background that looks so dimensional, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely big beads! and fabulous background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice background, and I love how your beads grew. It's nice to see such large beads because it makes it easier to see and appreciate the tangles you've chosen and how nicely they are shaded. Very inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  6. distangleart.blogspot.comOctober 17, 2012 at 7:41 PM

    I like you tile and I like that you
    explained how you did it. I struggled with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous little drawing, i love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sue, your beads are great!!! And so nice on this background.

    ReplyDelete