Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ensemble Day 9

Wow, the last tile in the ensemble is complete!  The last 9 days seemed to really fly by for me, of course, I find that happening more often the older I get.  My father-in-law, Kermit, who just arrived for the weekend from Idaho says that I haven't seen anything yet, as far as time flying by.  He just turned 90 on the 23rd and is here for a family party in his honor this Saturday.  According to him, when you get in your 80's and beyond, you lose whole weeks at a time-yikes!  It is so wonderful to spend time with him, and his lady friend, Wanda.  I can only hope that if I get to that age, I will be as sharp minded as he is, and still be able to drive across the country for 2 days. 

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has left comments along the way the last 9 days!  All of you continue to be a inspiration to me every day.  I feel so blessed to be part of the Zentangle community!

Here is day 9, and tomorrow we'll see it all together-Yay!


TANGLES:  Copada, Arrowheads, Paradox, Boomerangs, Keenees

2 comments:

  1. Sue it has been fun watching the progress on this ensemble, and tomorrow I'll be looking for the grouping. You should be very proud of the excellent work you put into this project. It's amazing how many of the new tangles you worked into it. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, it's done! Can't wait to see the whole ensemble tomorrow.
    Must be quite beautiful, because they alle are.

    Annemarie Huijts

    ReplyDelete