Thursday, May 3, 2012

Challenge #68 Duo Tangle Hibred & Strircles

Yay! Another duo tangle challenge from Laura at I Am The Diva this week.  I love the duo tangle challenges! 

As Laura so eloquently says "When you are limited you find creativity in unexpected places, and to me - that is the essence of Zentangle. Finding that beauty, that spark - in a place you weren't expecting, because there is no plan. What a wonderful piece of joy that is".

Thanks, Laura for another fun challenge!








13 comments:

  1. Lovely, I always enjoy seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The essence of the creative mind is yours. This is a stupendous tile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! I think it looks like a lovely leaf. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea and excellent shading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wavy lines. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty! I love the leafy feel, and the way you have overlapped strircles into hybrid on one side!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow. You did an incredible job on this one! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, I knew you would come with a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you've used hybrid in the strikes!! So very clever...I might just have to borrow that idea for future :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I really like this. Nice and flowing. Great work!

    ReplyDelete