Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pass It On

"Creativity is contagious, pass it on" by Albert Einstein.  I have had this quote on my blog since the very beginning and have always wanted to do a piece of zentangle inspired art with it.  It really says so much to me about zentangle and gives me the opportunity to again say thank you to Rick and Maria for passing this wonderful art on to all of us.  Thank you for your newsletters, your blog, your certification program that allows us as CZT's to pass this art on to our communities, and everything else you continue to do with Zentangle!  I also want to thank everyone that shares their work, it is always so inspiring!  Creativity is contagious, so thanks for passing it on!  

5 comments:

  1. Awesome, Sue - one of my enduring favourite quotes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspirational quote... it is ones of the joys of being a CZT to be able to pass this on to others. Your zentangle inspired piece does justice to this wonderful quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great quote..and GREAT tangle!!! Very very nice!How large is this piece?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! Jodi, it is 12 x 12.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love love and this fabulous tangle !!
    What a perfect quote too. Wow...
    Hugs, Laura. xoxx

    ReplyDelete