Tangled Ink Art

Tangled Ink Art
"CREATIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS, PASS IT ON" Albert Einstein

Saturday, April 8, 2017

FRUNKY (disguised as Opus)

This week at the DIVA challenge, we are trying out the tangle Frunky, by Katharina Konigsbauer-Kolb.  It's been a busy last couple of weeks for me, and then I came down with a sinus infection, mild flu, and pulled my back out.  I am on the mend now, and feeling a little stronger each day.  I did my tile last night and now as I am getting ready to post it, I see that I didn't do it right.  Oh well,  no mistakes....so I am posting it anyway.  When I looked at the step outs I saw the 3 Fescu type shapes with an aura around them, so I just added more aura's to mine.  I didn't realize the curvy crescent moon shapes were part of the tangle.  I don't have the time to do another tile, so this will have to be a variation of Frunky (even if it does look more like Opus).  ūüėČ

  

8 comments:

  1. I think your variation is quite beautiful. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your composition is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so funny "showing your seams". It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this, nice composition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to laugh when I red your comment. My creation of "Frunky" was a misunderstanding of " Floo". That's the way new tangles are created!

    ReplyDelete