Tangled Ink Art

Tangled Ink Art
"CREATIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS, PASS IT ON" Albert Einstein

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Noom


The Diva challenge this week is to use the newly released tangle, Noom. I used the black and brown pens, and now wish I would have done it on a tan tile. I also tried the clear nail polish technique from Maria at Zentangle HQ. I applied it to the Striping in the background and two corners of the Printemps.

Have a good weekend, everyone. The forecast here is calling for up to 9 inches of snow for Saturday. We have had unseasonably warm weather this spring, and the flowers, bushes, and trees, are all budding out. While we need the moisture, I am hoping it doesn't hurt all the plants too much!

5 comments:

  1. You did a great thing with Noom, I like it a lot. Here it is also quite warm now; today 20 C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tile, I like the woven look of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noom as a tangling vine. How wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tile using Noom. That nail polish technique is something to try soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Your tile is so vivacious 😉

    ReplyDelete