Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Amanda (Earth Day)

The DIVA challenge this week is the 6th annual Earth (Amanda-the name her son gave the earth years ago) Day challenge.  I had this vision of using a tan zendala tile and doing tree around it with different tangles for the trunks and leaves.  I am traveling right now on an RV trip to visit the 5 national parks in UT (how earthy does it get), and my supplies are limited.  I didn't have any tan zendala tiles with me, so I used a tan square tile.  When I made my trunks, I didn't really have a way of making all different leaves on the smaller tile, so they all share the same leaves. Happy Earth day and happy week!  






8 comments:

  1. Wow for your tile and more wow for the photo's. Nature is breathtaking there! Have a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tile. Good thinking with putting all the leaves together. It's like standing in the middle of four very tall trees and looking right up into the merged canopy. And thank you for sharing your photos. Breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tile and wow what stunning views on your trip. Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely trees! When I first opened this up on my cell phone, the image was too tiny to see detail. I was struck by the gorgeous colors and composition. The details are wonderful 😉 Happy trails and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tile and I loved your pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you a fantastic time during your trip in these breathtaking parcs. Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures and your nice contribution for this challenge. That green looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful tree tile for Earth Day. Thanks for sharing your pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No planning is the best way! Your tile is beautiful the way it is! Hope you have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete