Wednesday, March 22, 2017

MacNCheese Tangles

The DIVA Challenge this week is to use our MacNCheese tangles, or in Laura's words...

So i thought a great challenge would be to use your MacNCheese (or Kraft Dinner as we call it in Canada) tangles.  No pressure! Enjoy the process, love each moment.  Do the ones that feel great.

I have a handful of MacNCheese tangles, so I just sat down and decided to do what Laura said, no pressure, enjoy the process, and do what feels great.  Today that was Flux and Tipple on a tan tile.  I didn't do a string or border, just began by tangling Flux, this way and that.  I love Tipple and use it a lot, and I especially love it around Flux.  I added a few aura's, made the edges black, and added shading and highlights.  It was enjoyable to just do a simple tile with some favorite tangles!




7 comments:

  1. It is a simple but wonderful tile you have created with just Tipple and Flux, I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a terrific tan tile Tippled with Flux (one of my absolute faves too).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you did this without a string. Strings actually cause stress for me since, even in pencil, I find them restrictive. (Although, I always teach Zentangle using a string.) I love the way this beautiful tile flows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work. I like the simplicity of Flux. Your shading and highlighting really adds a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Wonderful delicate! Love it!

    ReplyDelete