Friday, September 16, 2016

DIVA Challenge 284 Tripoli Monotangle

This week the challenge from the DIVA is to do the tangle Tripoli as a monotangle.  In other words, as the only tangle on your tile.  I've always had a little bit of trouble with Tripoli, but Laura's tip about trying to keep the spacing between your triangles as uniform as possible, is a lot of help.  In my first tile I filled in my triangles with different patterns, and on the second tile I used the same one.  The more I practice Tripoli the better it gets, but it does take a lot of concentration for meEnjoy your weekend! 







9 comments:

  1. These are both wonderful, I like how you've used cords to join them in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are beautiful! Great variations of Tripoli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! When I opened the page the pic was teenytiny and I could tell that the composition was awesome before I could make out any details. Well done;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It almost looks like the first one is flowing into the second one! Nicely shaded too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like both of them. Nice to see the different looks by changing the fill or keeping it constant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sue - I love how thin and even you get the lines between each triangle! Love both tiles, but the second one is so dynamic!

    ReplyDelete