Tuesday, July 26, 2016

DIVA Challenge 277 Running 'round in Circles

This week's challenge is circles.  Make a string of circles, fill it with circles, or anything you want with circles.  Since my latest tangle obsession is random Huggins, I decided to do that and fill it with Tipple (lots and lots of little circles).  I used a tan tile and after I shaded the tile with a gray marker, I used the white charcoal pencil to add more circles around the outside.  Thanks for the fun and easy challenge this week! 


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful way to used circles. I love your Huggins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your DC tile. I am in love with this look for Huggins! 👍🤗

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm over from the DIva Challenge! I love this drawing. Just wanted to say how amazing I think it is!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tile, beautiful work on Huggins. And the white Tipple in the background is the perfect background for this piece. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the random Huggins but haven't tried it yet. This is really gorgeous filled with tipple, and I love the white tipple shadows on the outside!

    ReplyDelete