Friday, August 5, 2016

DIVA Challenge #278 Knightstar

It's another 1st Monday of the month challenge at the DIVA's blog, which means we are challenged to try a new tangle.  This one is by CZT Daniel Lamothe and it's named Knightstar.  I have never tried this tangle before, so it was a little bit of a struggle at first knowing which way to turn my tile to get the lines right.  Once I had it down it wasn't bad.  I did it as a monotangle, with a border around it. I can see how you could do a lot of variations with this tangle, but it may be difficult to do in anything but a square large grid (for me anyway).  Thanks for the challenge! 



5 comments:

  1. I like this a lot, Sue. The red is beautiful in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes a monotangle is the best, especially with a new tangle. This is really nice with the red added. Quite pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your tile is so beautiful, Sue! I Love the composition and the wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red! This would be really pretty printed as a summer napkin!

    ReplyDelete