Monday, August 25, 2014

Zentangle Basic's at the Chilson Senior Center

Last Thursday, Aug 21st, I was invited to teach a Zentangle Basic's class at the Chilson Senior Center in Loveland.  This class was arranged by Kim F. of the Aspen Club, after she took the class at my home.  We had 29 delightful ladies  (most of them new to Zentangle) in attendance.  The class was 90 minutes, so we were only able to complete 1 full tile.  Everyone had a wonderful time learning the Zentangle method of art!  Thanks to Kim, for making this class happen, and thanks to Holly W. for assisting me with the class.  Holly has attended several of my classes and is going to the CZT seminar in Oct. to become a CZT!  Holly took a picture of the class for me, but I got so busy I forgot to get one of her and Kim.  It was so nice to meet all of you, and I hope to see you in future classes!



PHOTO'S UNAVAILABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment