Tuesday, August 5, 2014

DIVA Challenge #179 Be Like Bijou & Mini Photo Cubes

This week's DIVA Challenge is to give the new Bijou tiles from Zentangle a try.  If you missed the roll out introduction to this newest member of the Zentangle family you can read about it here on their newsletter.  Make sure to check out the awesome video's and the Bijou section of their website!  Bijou is so cute, and the tiles are a lot of fun to do.  I decided to do monotangles of Printemps (one of Bijou's favorites) and Yew-Dee (one of my favorites). 


 
Also, since the CZT's were introduced to Bijou prior to his release to the public, I made quite a few Bijou tiles.  I found these mini photo cubes at Michael's and posted a picture on the CZT facebook group. They are 2.5 x 2.5 inches, but the opening is 2 inches with 1/4 inch frame on each side.  I was just waiting for when Bijou was introduced to share with all of you here on my blog.  It's another fun way to store and display your Bijou tiles!


(found in the frame section at Michael's)

12 comments:

  1. That box is so cute! And your tiles are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Now I have to get to Michaels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work, Bijou will luv them! Thanks for the Michael's frame tip! These are soooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tiles are beautiful and the cube is soo cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like your monotangles. I like how you shaded Printemps. That is always a challenge to me and yours looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful your Bijou tiles! Beautifully drawn! I like your lovely cube, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect! Your work is crisp and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Sue. Love your Art. The cube is such a nice way to display Tiles. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice. I love them for mono tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very creative! Going to Michaels tomorrow and pick up a few for little gifts!
    Thanks for sharing. :)

    Happy tangling,

    Jacque Solomon
    www.tanglebright.com

    ReplyDelete