Monday, April 11, 2011

New Tangle Pattern TRI-PO

My inspiration for this tangle came from a shampoo bottle.  I changed the design up a little to make it a little easier to draw.  It's a pretty easy pattern that you can make any size, 3 or 4 lines, intersect them (by drawing behind-the zentangle way), or put them next to each other.  You can also make some lines thicker to make them stand out.  I did not shade the tile because I drew it on regular printer paper.  I added aura's around some of the empty spaces.  I hope you enjoy, TRI-PO! 

22 comments:

  1. Oh! I LOVE this! Thank you for sharing...and inspiring :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this escheresque tangle!!!
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely! I've started a binder where I keep tangles I've printed from other designers. Thanks for this.
    --Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so clever and stylish..and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. [quick comment]: this is awesome, Sue! [hops away quickly to find a pen and make some Tripo!]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!I agree w/Linda Farmer that this is the epitome of a tangle: simple, repetitive and lovely and in this case, with movement *and* depth--kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely. Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb! Thanks alot! Going to try this one very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this pattern, Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it,
    Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  11. simple yet makes a big statement! thx for sharing-love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, everyone! I am glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful. Do you have any tips for drawing it? I went to put it in my "little black book of tangles" and found that I can't draw it. They look like funky circles instead of triangles :-(

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is cool...my art teatcher and i both LOVE zentangles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooo! I love this one too! So cool :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for sharing! I love this.

    ReplyDelete