Monday, July 18, 2011

Ladies Night Out Class/Party

My sister, Joanne DèLeon is a very successful realtor at The Group, Inc. in Ft Collins, CO and as a "thank you" to some of her clients she hosted a ladies night out by treating them to a Zentangle class/party last Friday evening.  It was held in the Group's meeting room (beautiful facility) from 6:30-9:00, and it was my largest class so far.  Joanne served wine, beer, iced tea and some wonderful munchies.  I made and brought the chocolate covered strawberries. The ladies all had a great time learning the art of Zentangle!  I took some pictures of the set-up prior to the party and some pictures of their tiles, but got so busy teaching I forgot to take pictures of the group of people (note to self).  I also made some fun name tags inspired by this video by Joanne Fink.   I can't thank my sister enough for asking me to teach this class!  I hope her clients enjoyed it as much a I did. 

1 comment:

  1. Sue, Thank you so much for such a special night. I came in late to Joanne's appreciation event, but immediately felt relaxed and at ease by your class. When I got home, I showed my kids what I did and they so want to try it! I will be contacting you soon to get them started.

    ReplyDelete