Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Challenge #23 String Theory

The Diva's challenge this week is for everyone to use the same string.  I went ahead and just followed her lead and after I drew the string the she provided,  I got out the legend and icosahedron die from my zentangle kit.  When I first got my zentangle kit, I used to do this all the time.  Roll the die to figure out which tangle to use next.  It was fun to bring those back out again and essentially get back to the basics.  I liked that the Diva decided to leave one section blank so I did that too, with a different section.  The tangles I rolled on the die were:  Msst, Shattuck, Nightsbridge, Hollibaugh, Tipple, and Flukes. 



 

4 comments:

  1. Nice work Sue, the knightsbridge really makes this come alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great composition!
    Good balance between light and dark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job. I love the wavy Knightsbridge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a icosahedron die. It would have made it a lot more fun. Does it come in the kit? I'll have to order one.
    I love what you did with yours.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete