Friday, May 20, 2011

Challenge #22 "A Little Help From My Friends"

This weeks Diva challenge was to have someone else draw the string on your tile and then you tangle it.  I asked my daughter, Lindsay to help me out with the string.  She has never taken my Zentangle class so she didn't have any idea about what a "string" was.  I told her to just draw a line of any kind on the tile and I would take it from there.  She didn't think about it, just took the pencil and whipped out a string and said " Like that?"  Exactly like that!  Here's the before and after...........


5 comments:

  1. Love the string and love what you did with it. What fun! Paper info sent via email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! The motion is great, as is the contrast. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous, Sue! I love the way kids approach art. Do it first and then say, "Like that?" Whereas, most adults would be more inclined to ask "How?" before putting pencil to paper (let alone pen!). There's a confident joy in Lindsay's lines... you can see it in the smooth, easy flow. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is groovy! You made something really cool out of the string.

    ReplyDelete