Tangled Ink Art

Tangled Ink Art
"CREATIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS, PASS IT ON" Albert Einstein

Monday, December 19, 2016

DIVA Challenge 297 Holiday Bash

This is the last DIVA challenge of the year and we got to revisit the last 5 years end of the year challenges.  Laura also reminded us that her very 1st challenge was in Dec 2010 (6 years ago).  I was a part of that 1st challenge, and I can hardly believe this, but every single challenge since.  I must say it was fun to go back and look at each of the last 6 years challenges and see all the old names and a lot of names that are still doing the challenge nowThanks so much, Laura for all the fun you have given to us for the last 6 years!

I choose to do the challenge from last year, Dec 2015, "Give the Gift of Zentangle".  Every year I like to give my two daughters a Christmas ornament.  Some have been homemade and some store bought.  I love putting ornaments on my tree each year, and especially love the ones I was given as gifts because they will always be special to me

This year at a CZT reunion, Maria Thomas showed us how to make her gilded hearts.  So I used that technique to add to gold gilded hearts to Bijou tiles.  I then tangled the new tangle, Drawings on each of them.  I have always loved angels and I am really enjoying this tangle!  I then framed them in small frames I found at Michael's, which are perfect for the Bijou tiles


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful tiles and your Daughters will treasure these I am sure! Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I like how drawings looks like angel wings. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Happy new year 2017 :D

    ReplyDelete