Sunday, December 11, 2016

12 Days of 3Z's (Part One)

Have you seen the zentangle.com blog on the 12 days of 3Z's challenge?  If not, you can read about the 1st day HERE, and then the subsequent days, to date.  I decided to go ahead and take the challenge so I could get some practice using the new 3Z tiles.  If you haven't seen them, they are in the shape of a triangle, which can be put together in so many different ways and mosaics.  I love these new tiles! As they are doing at Zentangle HQ, I am also using pre-strung 3Z tiles for the challenge

Some days, I just did one tile, some day two.  At Zentangle HQ they are doing the number of tiles to correspond with the day they are on, but as they mentioned, they have a lot more tanglers there! So, here are my first 6 days of the challenge.............

Check out the Zentangle Mosaic App to see everyone's gorgeous work for this challenge!

Day 1 Tripoli (#1stdayof 3zs)


Day 2 Diva Dance (#2nddayof 3zs)


Day 3 Shattuck (#3rddayof3zs)
 

Day 4 Marasu (#4thdayof3zs)
 

Day 5 Golden Tipple (5thdayof 3zs)
 
 


Day 6 Molygon (#day6of3zs)
 

 
My mosaic of the 1st 6 days
 
 

 
Part 2 coming after I complete the next 6 days of the challenge.  It's not to late for you to join in on the fun!
 





 

 

2 comments:

  1. Those are all gorgeous Sue! I love the Mosaic they created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all great tiles, I love the molygon that looks like a unicorn horn. :)

    ReplyDelete