This week's challenge from the DIVA is to do a tile with the tangle pattern Quandary. Two of the tangles that I have problems with are Quandary and Tripoli. I start off okay, but then the pattern always seems to get a little wonky and off course. For this challenge, I divided my tile into 3 sections and decided to do different sizes of seeds. Because of this, each section doesn't match up exactly but I finally got the flow of the triangles within each section. I found that it really helped me to make the first triangle and then put a dot down for where I wanted to start the 2nd one, and so on. This way I was able to keep a pretty uniform pattern going. This challenge really helped me to not be in a quandary over Quandary!