Thursday, September 5, 2013

DIVA Challenge #134: BEAMZ

Another 1st of the month is the UMT (use my tangle) time at the DIVA's challenge! This week we are trying out the tangle, BEAMZ by Traci F.  I used Tangle Patterns string #54.  I have never used this tangle before, but found it kind of fun to just start drawing lines and boxes in each section of my tile, turning them every which way and varying the sizes.  Then I filled in some of the boxes and around the boxes with other tangles.  I may have lost Beamz in the process, but that's the fun of zentangle...no planning and just let it unfold before your eyes! 


8 comments:

  1. This is a lovely tile! Great choice of tangles and fine shading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure did a great job on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, as always. I like how the Beams doesn't take center stage, but plays well in harmony with the other tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out beautifully. Your corner detail is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful piece! I love how you used Beamz throughout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful Sue; I love the 'flower'in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat goed gelukt. Mooi hoor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love all your wonderful tangleations, especially fond of your diamonds and perfs variation!

    ReplyDelete