Friday, December 17, 2010

It Just Is


A zentangle is a beautiful image that has no right or wrong, no up, down, or sideways, it just is. While working on this larger piece, I turned it many times to complete each section, and when I was done I decided that I liked it every way it was turned. Give your work a different perspective by turning it in every direction. Hmmm, you may have to add 3 more hooks to the back of your framed work! :)


                                                                   
 
  



5 comments:

  1. It is amazing how different this looks with the different orientations. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, I love this piece....and your attitude that goes with it...... allowing the viewer to admire the variation they choose. It brings a sense of comfort and confidence about one's work. Congratulations. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good idea(turning the drawing around and looking from another angle). I love this one. I am going to have a try at Simplicity tomorrow.Sounds like a good time of year to do this!This year we have avoided a lot of the Christmas Rush!!Feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You, Judy. Glad to hear you are joining in on the fun.

    ReplyDelete