Tuesday, January 16, 2018

DIVA Challenge #347 Traced Objects

This week the Diva is having us do a string theory challenge. For the string we just use some objects in the house to trace on the tile to use as your string. I didn't go far to find some objects to use either.  I have a desk full of stuff that would work, so I'll need to remember this next time I'm in a string rut.

Here is a picture of my string with the objects I used:


 Here's my finished tile...fun challenge!


Have a wonderful rest of your week everyone!


11 comments:

  1. Absolutely awesome shading Sue, especially with the Knightsbridge and Shattuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool tile. I like how the Shattuck is escaping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely chosen string and beautiful shining tangles, I like the contrasts and the composition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tile, I especially like the folded look of your knightsbridge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great drama and shading. Love the striping you did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tile is great with the highlights and shadows! Great combination of patterns :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tile and I love how it has such great contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whow! Amaizing outcome of this challenge! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work. Like the perspective you created with your shading.

    ReplyDelete