Thursday, December 14, 2017

RUMPUS a new official tangle!

The wonderful folks at Zentangle Inc. are doing another 12 Days of Zentangle and you can follow along on their blog or newsletter everyday for the awesome video’s and projects!  

I missed the first two days, but I couldn’t resist a new official tangle!  Day three of their 12 days, they introduce us to Rumpus.  This is an awesome tangle that’s very organic, beautiful, and I think it will be addicting (for me anyway)!  

Also, today is an exciting day for me in my wrist/hand injury recovery.  I graduated from therapy today, one week early! YAY!  From here on out it’s just regaining strength back for the next 6 -7 months. The last 5 months were quite a challenge so I am glad to have them behind me! 
This is the first tangling I have done since my injury and I am so happy to have this part of my life back, even if I need to take it slow with frequent rests, I can do it again.  What better therapy could there be!  ðŸ˜‰




1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you able to draw again. I have missed your art. Glad you are doing better.

    ReplyDelete