Friday, June 23, 2017

#321 Non Dominant Aura Challenge

Over at the DIVA challenge this week we are doing a dreaded non dominant hand challenge.  I say dreaded because I am one of those people who don't really care to use my non dominant hand to create a Zentangle tile.  Check out Laura's post and see all of her really good points to using your non dominant hand. I agree with all of them, but that still doesn't make me like this challenge.  I struggled through it and here's my "tile that has character" (since I can't call it ugly). LOL!  

 



3 comments:

  1. I think all this weeks tiles will have "character". I like your Ixoris. That one looks like you were able to be more steady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I had a "character" tile as well. All I can say is that I'm glad it's over for a while :) Yours actually looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's so much energy in the wobbly lines:-) Kudos to you for pushing through. Well done!

    ReplyDelete