Wednesday, January 6, 2016

DIVA Challenge #249 Auraknot & Diva Dance

A new year of challenges is starting over at the DIVA's blog and this happens to be the 5th year of challenges!  I can't believe that I have done them all!  If you follow my blog, then you know that I talked with Laura last summer, when we met at CanTangle (a CZT retreat), and she told me that I can't stop, since she can't stop.  How long will I hold out....I guess that remains to be seen! 
Anyway, I love the DuoTangle challenges (using only 2 tangles).  So here is my entry for the beginning of the 5th year! 


18 comments:

  1. this tile is wonderful and elegant. I love it!
    It is great to take part at the DIVA Challenge - and it is a greater performance not to miss one! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful tile! I get a feeling of flowers on streaming water....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have done all the Diva Challenges? What a woman! I love this one - the Auraknots seem to float with a banner of Diva Dance connecting them. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous tile with great depth! Wonderful shading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Shooting Stars how clever to think of it. Gosh you have been tangling for five years. How wonderfuk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your tile!the Milky Way of Diva Dance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'm loving this!! A shooting Diva Dance Auraknot!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful tile! I liked the way the patterns create movement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your swirly stars! Just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful! I need to practice more so I can do the wavy parts of the lines better an more naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful combination! Your tile is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So, congratulations to you too!!!! Your tile is lovely, I like the movement in it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with the comment about shooting stars. The tile could also be fireworks. In any case, the tile is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a beautiful tile Sue. I love the balance of the three Auraknots (two of them interlacing!), on a band of Diva Dance. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw fireworks when I first saw this one. I like how it moves across the tile. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete