Tangled Ink Art

Tangled Ink Art
"CREATIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS, PASS IT ON" Albert Einstein

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Zenspirations Dangle

If you have been following my blog for awhile, you know that I am a fan of Joanne Fink's Zenspirations book.  I saw on Facebook that she will be releasing another book called Zenspirations Dangle Designs.  Yay, another book I will look forward to buying!  In celebration, I just had to play with another dangle and try out my new colors of Tombow markers that I got for Christmas.  You can check out Joanne's website at zenspirations.com.


4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love, Sue! And I love Joanne, too! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am anxiously waiting for her first book to arrive in the mail!!! I can't wait!! Now to save my pennies for the next one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Love this...so delicate and colorful!

    ReplyDelete