Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Happy New Year to all of my tangle friends.  I wish you all peace and prosperity in 2012, and of course lots of time to tangle and be creative. I had the good fortune to meet and room with Genevi√®ve Crabe (CZT from Canada) at our CZT training in Oct 2010.  She has created some books to organize your tangles and a tangle journal for 2012.  In the journal, the left side of the page has a daily space for journal entries and the right side has a blank template for you to tangle in.  The journal side goes from Monday through Sunday each week, so I decided that I would post my tangled templates on Sunday's.  Not sure that I will get them all done, or be here to post them each week...but will give it a try.  Here is the link to Gen's website where you can order her wonderful books. 


2012 Tangle Journal week 1


1 comment:

  1. Nice job on the first week's tangle. I'm doing them too and it is fun to have an easy starting place to get going each week. I look forward to following along with you.

    ReplyDelete