Tangled Ink Art

Tangled Ink Art
"CREATIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS, PASS IT ON" Albert Einstein

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Wonky Houses (Inspired by Margaret Bremner)

If you have followed my blog for any amount of time, then you know that I am a big fan of Margaret Bremner and her wonky houses.  If you have never been to her blog (which I can't imagine) you need to get on over there and check it out at this link. I had the pleasure of meeting Margaret and taking her class, in which she shared the technique she uses to complete her houses, this past July at a CZT retreat in Regina, Canada. She graciously gave permission to teach her method to other CZT's, and believe me the CZT's in my area were begging to learnWe had a great get-together, pot luck lunch, and class. There is nothing better then hanging out with fellow CZT's!  Everyone gave me their permission to post their art pieces...thanks ladies!  You all rocked these houses! 

These were our works in progress
and now for the completed pieces......
 
 
Artist: Pat Mathes/CZT Broomfield CO
 
Artist:  Dusty Darrah/CZT Highlands Ranch CO
 
Artist:  Irena Lesner/CZT Westminster CO &
teaches in the Czech Republic
 
Artist:  Holly Williams/CZT Loveland CO (summer)
& Sarasota FL (winter)
 
 Holly Williams couldn't resist doing a 2nd piece!
 
 
Artist: Sue Clark/CZT Loveland CO
instead of shading....I added decided to add color...
I used my Tombow markers and Sakura gel pens
 and brought summer to my piece


5 comments:

  1. How fun they are. Holly I am so jealous you already did a second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ALL just make me smile~ they're beautiful!!! What a fun time with everyone! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a fun class, love how everyone's turned out! Thanks again, Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're wonderful! I may be putting myself out of business!
    I especially love Holly's chimney smoke and your zippy colors (very Florida to my eyes).

    ReplyDelete